We have the tools and the know-how to cure any mechanical problems your bike may be suffering. We’ll get you riding again in no time with our Biketrax Standard Service plus all kinds of repairs and spares at competitive prices. We also do more bespoke services like brake bleeding and suspension servicing, as well as custom wheel builds and bike building.
Standard Service (7 point check)
- Parts & Accessories Fitted
*Supplementary £5 charge for cleaning and lubrication if required.
**Bikes NOT collected after 7 days from notice of work completion are subject to £1 per day storage charge.
- Service Details
- Brakes – Tested for operation and adjusted.
- Gears – Gear hanger straightened / Derailleur checked for operation and adjusted.
- Wheels – Trued and spokes tensioned / Hubs and rims inspected for damage and wear / Bearings checked for movement and cones adjusted if required.
- Headset – *Checked for movement and tightened. **Removed, cleaned, greased and refitted.
- Tyres – Inspected for wear and inflated to correct pressure.
- Bolts – Examined and tightened.
- Parts & Accessories Fitted – Most parts and accessories are fitted FREE of charge (Excludes: headset, bottom bracket, bar tape and full length mudguards.